Advanced TV Reporter Training in Fort Myers March 22
Meet and learn from New York TV Reporter and founder of Reel Reporting, Stephanie Tsoflias. Stephanie started in market 162 in Gainesville, Florida, jumped to Fort Myers and within four years, she was on-air in New York City where she won an Emmy for her coverage of Hurricane Sandy with WPIX (PIX 11). Now, she is offering insider advice and guidance to eager and ambitious Anchors/Reporters in Mid-Markets who dream of landing in a top city – and she is coming to Southwest Florida on Sunday, March 22nd.
The Reel Reporting Advanced Reporter Training Workshop Includes:
– Top 5 mistakes you’re making on your Demo Reel
– Resume Tape Review by Former Top 25 Market News Director
– Advanced Reporter Training: Life as a New York reporter
– Write to succeed, work smarter, faster and harder in the field, sell yourself to Top Stations
– Look/Appearance consultation
– Find out why now might NOT be the right time for an agent
– Do’s and Don’ts about networking with the Networks
This workshop is $89.
Location: Belushi’s Comedy Bar, 13851 S Tamiami Trail