How Traditional Media is Being Influenced by Social Media
The next Social Media Club South Florida (@SMCSF) meetup will be on Tuesday, July 14th. There is an exciting line up of panelists who will speak on the topic of “How Traditional Media is being influenced by Social Media.”
- Niala Boodhoo (@nialaboodhoo), The Miami Herald
- Chris Tiedje (@ctiedje), South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Mathilde Piard (@surflocal), The Palm Beach Post
- Jessica Sick, NBCMiami.com
- Trina Sargalski (@wlrnunderthesun), WLRN 91.3 FM
The meetup will run from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., with the speakers panel starting promptly at 7:30 p.m. The panel will run for about an hour and a half and will be moderated by former journalist and avid Twitter user Agustina Prigoshin (@AgustinaP).
111 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Following the event, we will walk over to Off the Hookah (300 SW 1 Avenue, Fort Lauderdale) to continue discussions and spend some quality time with friends and tweeps.
Please RSVP at http://smcsfjul09.eventbrite.com