Associate Creative Director
Miami Heat (Full Time)
1. Establish and maintain the tone of all HEAT Group creative communications by leading all copywriting.
2. Develop strategic creative solutions that advance the company’s business goals and objectives.
3. Manage a team of in-house designers, animators, and traffic coordinators.
4. Develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration.
5. Work with Art Directors to produce standout and strategically focused concepts and campaigns.
6. Manage large projects from ideation to completion by developing the strategy,
roadmap, and providing creative resources.
7. Work closely with the content department to ensure that all digital content is on-brand and driving business goals.
8. Direct and manage multiple assignments simultaneously, adhering to established timeframes and budgets.
9. Provide creative strategy and support to all HEAT Group business verticals and brands.
10. Inform and educate the HEAT Group staff as to the overall creative direction of the company and will provide the necessary tools for the company to follow and implement the creative direction in their day-to-day business functions.
11. Ensure that all work completed by the creative team meets brand standards.
12. Manage and maintain cost control of outside resources, including vendors, photographers, printers, video directors, freelancers and all creative sub-contractors.
13. Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
14. Stay on top of marketing / pop / digital culture, plus lifestyle and industry trends in order to continually benefit the organization as well as the Marketing Division’s thought leadership positioning.
Location: Miami, Florida