Modop (Full Time)
Modop is a 360-degree, full-service advertising agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Portland, Seattle and Panama City, Panama. Currently, we are looking to expand our Social Media team within our Miami office.
We are an innovative, fun, hard-working group with a list of world-class, top-notch clientele looking for a new team-member who is intelligent, analytical and quick on his/her feet.
Please apply with your resume & any additional information you may think will make our decision easier.
The Content Strategist will create plans to grow client business through organic and paid social media endeavors. They will be responsible for sound and on-brand strategy presented to internal teams and clients. They’ll need to know what’s happening in social media across multiple industries/platforms and understand how to best engage specific audiences. The strategist will work directly with clients and is responsible for leading social media content development (with creative team support) and strategy efforts. In addition, they will help with new business initiatives as needed.
– Minimum of 2-4yrs experience in social media, content planning, or data analysis
– Monitors the latest trends in social media and content amplification – platform capabilities, ad formats, channels, etc.
– Understanding of listening & analysis tools: Crimson Hexagon, Social Bakers, Sprout Social, or similar
Develops and executes strategy based on data & insight and client’s stated business objectives
Brainstorms and collaborates with social and creative teams
– Compiles data across several social media platforms to create weekly/monthly reports – including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
– Possesses analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
– Organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
– Exhibits solid communication skills to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
– Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
– Ability to self-manage and work well on their own and within a group
Location: Miami, Florida