Digital and social media manager
HBO Latin America (Full Time)
The Manager, Digital Marketing possesses a high level of digital marketing and data management expertise and is responsible developing the digital planning, tactics and execution for the HBO, MAX and Cinemax brands in the Latin American region.
In addition to overall strategy consulting and formulation, tactical activity includes preparing and executing digital marketing plans, leading creative production for marketing asset needs and researching new approaches and technology across web, social, SEO and online outreach.
This manager will work closely with the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing to implement the digital strategies and will manages the performance of post-buy analyses and applies subsequent learnings to how HBO digital media expenditures are managed in accordance with established budget.
– Provide Guidance for the development, execution and delivery of integrated marketing digital and social media plans.
– Constantly evaluate the most effective ways to deliver our messaging to the LA and Brazil online users and identify online mediums that are best served to meet overall marketing objectives.
– Execute the strategic direction for the DMP; have a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and demonstrate expertise managing all aspects of DMP resources and working with other cross-functional teams (IT, Product Teams, Digital Agencies, SM, and Legal, among others) to drive maximum value and a greater understanding of current and potential audiences.
– Build new programs and strategies to increase data collection and usage as a key resource for the development of HBO marketing initiatives and strategies.
– Manage regular analytics reporting and tracking, interpret implications, report metrics appropriately and flag issues regarding all digital platforms (website, social media paid, etc.) using both internal and external tools.
– Synthesize data to “tell the story” rather than just reporting numbers
– Applying post buy analysis’ learnings to subsequent campaign development.
– Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
– Lead the internal digital team in the understanding and utilization of technical platforms.
– Manage external digital vendors and agency coordination efforts.
– Development of digital media plans, negotiation with agencies or vendors pan-regionally and locally while achieving significant savings through optimum media placements and negotiations of best media costs.
– Focus on media efficiency in quantitative terms while proactively ensuring creative use of media.
– Stewardship of digital campaigns and constantly exploring new means of delivery of HBO’s digital message into markets.
– Budget reporting and management, including preparing investment reports for internal clients and producing expenditure updates for digital and social media initiatives.
– Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in digital marketing or marketing)
– At least 4-5 years experience in a digital marketing/digital technology and social media environment
– Experience managing and implementing effective digital marketing initiatives
– A high comfort level and proven business experience with the latest in digital and social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, mobile apps, etc.
– Experience using Ad Techs tools to analyze and monitor web traffic, downloads, viewability… (DoubleClick DCM, DBM, AdWords, Adobe Analytics, Google Insights, etc.)
– Good qualitative skills for data analysis
– Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English and Spanish are required
– Ability to work in group dynamic and work efficiently with colleagues at different levels
– Proficiency with Ad Tech tools/applications and social media applications (Facebook Ads Management, Snapchat…)
– Organizational skills with high attention to detail, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and work effectively under changing priorities with time sensitive materials in a timely and efficient manner and follow through, are required
– Supervisory and managerial skills
– Masters Degree: Management, Digital Marketing.
– Previous experience in broadcast/cable industry a plus.
– Relationships and contacts within the digital media andCompanies, within Google and Facebook, vendors.
– Developers preferred.
– Creative space including agencies, production.
Location: Miami, Florida